For more than 10 years we’ve used formal measurement systems to evaluate the efficacy of all our client marketing programs. These analytics include:
- Online promotional campaign analysis – display, search, e-mail.
- Clickstream site analytics – visitor profiling, content analysis, page tagging and scripting.
- Qualitative research, including intercept surveys, usability studies, focus groups.
- Advanced analytics, including A/B splits, multivariate testing, media mix analysis.
- Social monitoring – earned media analysis, conversation volumes, sentiment, and influencer impact.
- Weighted scorecards and dashboards.
Our measurement systems are not limited simply to web analytics. As part of the initial ROI program, we identify key stakeholders, establish measureable marketing goals, audit the metrics environment and then establish comprehensive, weighted scorecards.
Scorecards are used with all our clients and cover a variety of metrics from soft brand measures, such as tracking studies and Net Promoter Scores, to hard measures, such as lead data and financial metrics. Specific measurable goals are established as scorecard benchmarks, and progress toward them is tracked as marketing programs run.
Skin in the Game
To show our commitment to measurable advertising programs, we often tie the scorecard results to our compensation. If mutually agreed upon goals are exceeded, we earn additional compensation. If they fall short, we rebate money to you. We recognize you are not hiring us to create clever ideas: you hire us to produce marketing results.