Cleaver-Brooks, the leading industrial boiler manufacturer, introduced a line of smaller boilers suited to the laundry and dry-cleaning industry. The Clean Show was an ideal forum to reach this audience. Cleaver-Brooks made a strong statement, demonstrating their commitment to the market while generating qualified leads.
Cleaver-Brooks was introducing a line of smaller boilers perfectly suited to the laundry and dry cleaning industry. The Clean Show was the ideal forum to reach this audience. Unfortunately, the show occurs once every two years and the next show was in just four weeks.
While Cleaver-Brooks is a leading boiler manufacturer, they had not been a player in the laundry and dry cleaning segment for 10 years. They needed to make a strong statement, demonstrating their commitment to the market while generating leads that could be converted to sales while distribution strategies were finalized.
- The promise of “A New Standard for Clean” was established via booth graphics, collateral and a microsite.
- A pre-show e-mail piqued interest, while a search marketing campaign and booth contest captured warm leads for follow-up after the show.
- Key elements were translated into Korean and Spanish.
- The return of Cleaver-Brooks was hailed as one of the show highlights
- Within 4 weeks of the show, 18 boiler orders were booked totaling close to $750,000 in incremental revenue
- More than 5,300 unique visitors to the microsite in the first 12 months
- When active, the paid search campaign led to a 184% increase in unique visitors to the microsite
“With very little lead time, Kilgannon was able to create a campaign that reestablished our commitment and set the stage for a successful re-launch into the laundry and dry cleaning category.”
Paul Welch Goggins, Director of Marketing Communications & Development,